Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!!!



Happy Birthday Mom.  We love you so much and we are so grateful for everything!!!

Love,
Stan, Buddy, Tara, Will, Emma, Tyler, Jon, BriAnne, Katelyn, Ethan, Dave, Alissa, McKenna, Josh, McKay, Denene, Griffin, and Miles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! We all love you so much. You're a wonderful Auntie, Sister, and Sis-in-Law to our family.

BTW, the song is just kidding when it says "your another year older today." It meant "younger." :)

Love, Jason, Lisa, Karen, Spencer and Daniel!

RBS said...

My dearest sweetest sis,
How I love that you have always been the one that I have had to look up to. You are my greatest example of love and devotion and have been there for me through thick and thicker. I know I have not always been the sister I should have but you never turned your back on me when I probably deserved it. No matter what I need from you, you deliver. How wonderful to be such a person. You truly are my example of what a Christlike person should be. Love your luckiest ducky sister (because I live next door.)
Roxanne

lvs2dance said...

Deedee!
Happy birthday to my sweetest Deedee ever! You are such a wonderful aunt to me and my little ones (more like another grandma for my kids), it is because you are so sweet with them that they gave you the nickname Deedee. You are such a great example to me of how to be more Christ like. I love how you are so friendly and excepting of everyone you meet, it is a quality of yours that I love and want to be more like. You are the best cook and make the best monkey bread in town... YUM! Thank you for being such a wonderful Aunt, the Meek clan loves you so much!
Hugs and such!!!!
Love, Chris, Jen, Sienna, Taelynn, Ana and Faisal the wonder boy :-)

p.s
Tara, what a sweet thing to do this for your mom! Such a good idea! I would still it but my mom already has one! What a sweet daughter!

lvs2dance said...

happy birthday dee-dee!i hope you had a good birthday!!!!!!!i love you!
love,sienna